Sunday 12 September 2010

You can have them when they come into the sale, Hamer, and not before!

You know it's bad news when you visit the Oasis website (ONLY because I was ebaying one of my Oasis skirts and I'd bought it recently enough that I thought there still might be a picture of it on the site that would look more professional and inviting to bidders than my crappy snap!  Honest!) and the front page has a strip displaying a small selection of the newest wares...


...and you instantly go "I want THAT and THAT and THAT and THAT and THAT but not that dull handbag on the end."


Dear Oasis, 
I have an exciting new advertising opportunity for you!  For just £200 per month (payable in Oasis vouchers if you please) you can be the SOLE sponsor of FASCINATING new style blog Bette on Toast, which has a large readership of literally SEVERAL people!  How about it? 
Love, Bette xxx

1 comment:

  1. I. Want. That. Coat. So. Badly.

    The end.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...