So, most of these photographs are uplopaded from my new telephone the old-fashioned way, with a USB cable. I lose at the future.
1. Self, in coral. I like coral these days. If I were a proper fashion blogger I might do a Polyvore-heavy post about coral, but in reality I'm useless and lazy so I won't.
2. An E-NOR-MOUS apple cake. The heaviest thing I've ever baked!
3. Bicycle sporting this season's on-trend florals.
4. Simon beat me at Scrabble, and I wasn't pleased.
5. The view from my chair in the staff room. First photo on new telephone.
6. A little plastic swallow swooping in my hair.
7. Actual arty-farty hipster Instagram picture!!
8. Gin and tonic inna can.
Maybe by my next boring, information-less blog post I will have learned how to use instagram, and then my snapshots will be prettier. Here are some more scenic photos, showing my fun weekend in York. I went down on the Friday night train with Matt, Laura and Phil, to catch the opening night of The Merry Wives of Windsor, performed al fresco in the park, and starring our very own Kayleigh.
Ok, I've just checked, and I didn't actually take any nice photos. Instead, here are a pair of snaps of us in the audience (bonus Pimms-in-shoes, if you look hard enough), followed by an arty-farty blogger picture of some spices in a spices shop the following day.
Here are three questions that have been plaguing me lately. All to do with high-street brands, as it happens - perhaps I should post them on Twitter instead and get sent e-vouchers and freebies in return...?
1. Why are my two different shades of @MaxFactor Colour Adapt foundation such completely different textures? One is thick liquid, the other a mousse...
2. My pretty @Clarksshoes Henderson Sky brogues are beginning to fade. Where can one obtain hyacinth blue shoe polish??
3. Are @Aussie_Hair_UK shampoos notorious for stripping colour? I noticed the bubbles coming off my head were grey (shamp is yellowy out of the bottle), and it's a good few weeks since I last dyed my hair...
Get in touch if you know any of the answers!