Saturday 19 January 2013

Mother's Ruin

Eh up.

In the absence of anything noteworthy appearing on these pages (in the absence of anything noteworthy appearing in my life), here is a photograph that I snapped because I was wearing an idiotic hair ribbon.

Don't bother with poisoned apples; Snow White likes GIN.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But I have decided instead to turn this toast post into an homage to one of my favourite Christmas presents.

Photographed hanging out with its pal, Gordon, here is a vintage china decanter label, which was given to my auntie for her 21st birthday, and now resides on a chain around my neck.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's Saturday night, why stop at one?  Bottoms up!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
Always drink responsibly, kids.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...