Sunday 5 February 2012

What I Wore Today (Selection of garments, no particular order)

Pyjamas
Snow boots
Fur coat
Mob cap
'Generic Victorian Lady' blouse
LEGGINGS AS TROUSERS
Character shoes
Black tights
White tights
Piratey belt
Hoodie
Slippers

Yes, you've guessed it, it's show time again.  I'm currently in the final days of "I'm sorry, I can't come, I've got rehearsal", and the curtain rises for realz on Tuesday.  This year I'm being particularly idiotic and performing in TWO different Gilbert and Sullivan shows, in two different cities, on two consecutive weeks.  So it's medieval aestheticism (I'm playing Lady Angela in Patience - just WAIT until I show you a picture of that costume!) next week, and Isabel in the jolly old Pirates of Penzance the week after that.  Expect a few boring "This one time I was on the stage, look at all of these pictures of me being on the stage" posts in the near future!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go and move a hook and eye a vital centimetre, attempt some amateur millinery, and brush up on my rag curling prowess.  On with the show!

1 comment:

  1. Hi hun, I've nominated you for a blog award over at my gaff. Hope you can fit me in around rehearsals! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...