Monday 8 August 2011

The Things I Do To Mystify The Neighbours

Hullo readers!
I've been off having a lovely jaunt around the world.
Now I'm back in the fine city of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, bemusing onlookers by jumping around on the steps.  As you do.  Today I feel like Em of Brighton Peach in my stripes. 
(From the head downwards: charity shop, Oasis, Keds)

Anyway!  Onto business!  This here is an advertising Toast Post.  I happen to know that an absolutely outstanding 1940s-set production of HMS Pinafore is being staged at the International Gilbert and Sullivan Festival in Buxton next week.  (As you probably guessed, I 'happen to know' because I'm in it ;op )

Plug plug plug.  Go to Buxton, watch us being brilliant.

Ooookay.  I'm not going to holiday snap you to death, but here is an amusing illustration of Mother trying to get a nice picture of me and the sibling on holiday, and us not playing her game.

Hungry

Demonstrative

Sleepy

Squiffy

1 comment:

  1. Yes Bette wear those stripes with pride! :) Love your shoes too x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...